top of page
Wed, 10 May|
Working in Switzerland after the doctorate or postdoc : The situation for third country nationals
Aucun billet en venteVoir d'autres événements
Heure et lieu
10 May, 15:00 – 17:00
Lausanne, Université de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Suisse
À propos de l'événement
I am pleased to inform you that I will give a workshop on the situation of non-EU/EFTA nationals after a PhD or postdoc at the University of Lausanne (UNIL) on 10 May at 15h00.
This event is organised by the Graduate Campus and will take place in the Amphipôle building.
The aim of the workshop is to provide more information about :
- The legal status held of PhD & Post-PhD ;
- The conditions to be meet in order to obtain a work permit ;
- The latest modification of the “LEI-FNIA Directive” ;
- Types of work permits : L and B ;
- Questions concerning the right to unemployment benefit ("aptitude au placement").
Registration is mandatory. For more information, please contact the Graduate Campus : Développer sa carrière - UNIL Relève académique
bottom of page